Stem Cell Assays exists a little bit more than one year (one year and one month). Today I’d like to share some statistics and highlight the most frequently viewed posts in 2010. Statistical data provided by Google Analytics.
Some general site usage statistics:
total number of pageviews: 15 721
total number of visits: 8 020
4 877 absolute unique visitors
70-82 regular subscribers including 39 via email
Top 10 posts on Stem Cell Assays by number of pageviews in 2010:
1. FACS analysis of mouse hematopoietic stem cell subsets – gating strategy
2. Top 5 stem cell retractions
3. Cell processing devices in cell therapy – collaboration in Google Wave
4. Induced pluripotent stem cells – free video protocols
5. Single cell clonal analysis for assessment of human hematopoietic progenitors and their hierarchy
6. Current trends in tissue engineering methodologies
7. Advantages of cell culture in hypoxia conditions
8. Mesenchymal stem cells isolation in one step
9. What is lineage-negative cells?
10. Lecture: Max Wicha – The cancer stem cell hypothesis: biological and clinical implications
Please tell us what would you like to see on StemCellAssays this year? We need your feedback.